CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 5 October 2011

my brand new BLOG~~~(+_+)

assalamualaikum and very good evenig..hehe...

thank GOD that I manage to have my own blog,,,eventhough I still can't manage it well, still.. I try my best! 
this blog was one of our assignment, for ICT in chemistry subjects that our lovely lecture madam asmayati yahya will gave marks based on our blogs...

so....I hope that I will get A++ for this subject and I wish madam in good health (she when to makkah to perform her haj last week) and come back soon..(^_^)

last week we have done our 1st assignment : Smart School and I have upload it on the blog.. 
please Check it Out at my work piece column..and gave marks 1 to 10 ok..! (=_^)
I think that it for today...


ovua~~~ (in france=goodbye)

0 comments:

Post a Comment